With 2.5 days left before the kids and I leave for Louisiana, a sane person would have all of their laundry done and be at least half-way packed, the house on its way to getting clean, and some meals prepared for the husband that will be home alone for a week.
I am not a sane person.
Tomorrow will be laundry and packing day. Hopefully, I can get some of the meals prepared for he husband. It would be terrible if he were to starve while we were gone.
I don't want to think about all of the work that lies ahead for the trip. Instead, I will talk about all of the Christmas gifts that are on my knitting needles.
1. Amelie's Sweater. I am making a pink cardigan for my daughter, Its about 40% finished.
2. Corina's Crazy Monkey Socks. These are pink socks for my niece.
3. Leafy shawl - in green. This is for my mother-in-law. For some reason, the pattern (which is beyond simple) has been giving me problems.
4. Leafy shawl - in black, This is for my sister-in-law that asked for a black shawl.
5. Weasley Sweater - I have to make two of these. One is about 75% finished,.
6. Hat for Bobby. My nephew with the biggest feet on the planet, changed his mind (whew!) and wants a knitted hat instead of socks.
7. Felted Purse - I am knitting a purse for my sister, that will be felted.
8. Mom's clementine shawlette. I have been working on this for a while... it gets tedious.
9. Hobo Gloves for Jessica. My nephew's girlfriend requested some hobo gloves like the ones knitting for her honey... but in red.
Sigh. I will have to pray to the Knitting Gods for strength and hope that I have not bit of more than I can chew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment